Re: Cohousing on Wisconsin Public radio tomorrow 2/11
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:32:54 -0800 (PST)
Another radio interview on cohousing was done Jan. 3, 2015 on AM 950, KTNF,
here’s the link, and I attached it as an MP3 audio file....

http://am950ktnf.podbean.com/e/no-place-like-home-january-3rd-2015/#.VLhHnr7tBvU.gmail

It was fun to do,

Rick Gravrok
of Monterey Cohousing, Minneapolis, Minnesota

PS - the file is 9 MB, did it come through?
Or is there a better way to share it?

Rick Gravrok
St. Louis Park, MN
952-926-6655 (landline preferred)