|Re: Foreclosures and short sales||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)|
|Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 05:49:28 -0800 (PST)|
Ian Greensides <ian [at] greensides.com> is the author of the message below. It was posted by Fred, the Cohousing-L list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org> after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line. Digest subscribers, please delete most of quoted digest and restore subject line when replying. -------------------- FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS -------------------- What if the co-housing community had the first right of refusal to repurchase the homes, if they fell into foreclosure, or a deed restriction of some type that did the same thing? Then the community could buy the property back, and sell it at market value?
- Re: Foreclosures and short sales, (continued)
- Re: Foreclosures and short sales Sharon Villines, February 11 2015
- Re: Foreclosures and short sales Bryan Syverson, February 11 2015
Foreclosures and short sales Thea Hensel, February 11 2015
- Re: Foreclosures and short sales Elizabeth Magill, February 11 2015
- Re: Foreclosures and short sales Fred-List manager, February 12 2015
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.