Re: 2nd radio show - MN [was: Cohousing on Wisc... PR
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 07:29:10 -0800 (PST)
Thank you Fred! Yes great NPR interview yesterday with Chris Bentley (who
has been invited to the National Cohousing Conference!) and Jerry McIntire
(Jerry did a great job).
The two forming communities on one site in Madison are "Madison Eastside
Cohousing" and "Cohousing at Union Corners." I found the later on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/LGBTFriendlyCoHousing
and note the LBGT Friendly URL
No they are not on the Cohousing Directory and I have reached out to
encourage.
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director