Re: Affordable Cohousing: Series Introduction
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 06:34:06 -0800 (PST)
Thank you so much Scott.  We are very interested in all of these.  I am not
aware of most of these, only outside down payment assistance which in our
case is programs in existence through the county for persons with lower
than AMI.  And Design for Affordability #9 and #13 Outside Affordable
Housing Entity.

Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main