Re: Preparing for electric cars on site and Zip Cars
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 04:53:33 -0800 (PST)
I wonder if, as people are talking about electric cars, whether any cohousing
communities are sites where Zip cars are parked.  If you are, do you find that
people from the larger community (not just your cohousing community) uses them?
 If this should be a separate thread please reply with just Zip Cars in the
subject line.

thanks  liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com