Re: Governance & Income Inequality [ was Common house design, rooms, and room sizes?
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 06:42:29 -0800 (PST)
Affordable may be in the eye of the beholder for those wealthy enough to
have choices but not for the large proportion of folks in this country who
are "economically disadvantaged" by the greed and discriminatory tax and
power structure in this country.

If we view affordability through the lens of the HUD definitions, we are
ignoring the reality of it...

I for one do not want to live in or support a movement of gated communities.

I think that cohousing provides an opportunity to create communities whose
residents value diversity, if we are willing to base them on deeper values.

Rick Keller