Re: Punctuation
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 08:17:19 -0800 (PST)
Also be careful with so-called "smart quotes".  Some email clients will
change ' and " into apostrophes and quotation marks that curve the "right"
way.  But those versions, unlike plain old ' and " do not look the same in
all encodings or all mail clients.

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Cohousing
Cambridge, MA