Re: Snow and Cold Temps
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:54:39 -0800 (PST)
O.

Serious snow.

Diana — have you as a community created any events for kids to deal w/ the snow
a la cabin fever?  Or maybe you guys are tougher up north and kids are going to
school as usual.

Back in the Snowpocalypse or Snowmageddon here in DC, the folks at Eastern
Village created an “Indoors Olympics” competition for the kids who were home
for quite a few days from school and suffering from cabin fever.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC