Re: Snow and Cold Temps
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:04:36 -0800 (PST)
I think so?  but I'm the wrong person to ask.  My kids are teenagers, and
are completely happy to hole up in their rooms with video games when the
Snowaclysm starts.

I believe that some of the parents with younger kids have arranged various
arts and crafts type of activities in the Common House for the younger set.

In the worst of the storm, even getting to the CH was kind of challenging,
but generally there's a lot of "snow day" activity in the CH on the days
following.

Myself, I work at home for a company headquartered in San Francisco, so I
never get a snow day off.  As a child of New England, it is actually really
hard for me to get my head around WORKING when the snow is that deep.  To
me, blizzard = snow day, and my hindbrain needs continually reminding that
work = continued employment!

Diana