Parking (was Building with Equal Access & Preparing for electric cars on site)
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:22:09 -0800 (PST)
We have a group working on parking right now. We tried to tackle it a few
years ago and could not reach agreement. The disagreement remains the same,
between those who prefer our current informal allocation of one closer and
one farther-away space per unit with no Reserved Parking signs (so
sometimes you might come home and find only a very far-away space to park
because a visitor innocently parked in "your" spot) and those who want to
formally allocate two spaces per unit, one closer and one farther away, the
spaces to convey with the units. I have no idea how they are going to
square the circle this time around.
       Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing in Blacksburg, VA
       where a predicted 8-14 inches of snow by tomorrow is a Really Big
Deal