Re: cohousing equal access - equal opportunity?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:38:53 -0800 (PST)
But but but … When we moved in, we knew that some units were much bigger than
ours, and some had yard / garden opportunities that ours did not … and we
eventually found out that that one unit had a woodburning stove, and another
had a whirlpool tub, and we sure didn’t.  But so what?  We want and expect
diversity, Yes?  We did not expect absolute identity among all the units.  The
important part for us was, Did we know what we were getting, and was this OK?

RPD