Re: cohousing equal access - equal opportunity?
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmmalcolmeva.plus.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 03:12:30 -0800 (PST)
At Springhill, in the UK, we have a welcomer for every newcomer, and also a
welcoming booklet explaining how everything works, e.g. When is rubbish and
recycling collected, how the cooking rota, lockup rota, lawn mowing rota and
Workdays all work.  Issues such as parking, fees, residents' meetings, conflict
resolution are all covered, and their welcomer acts as a buddy during the
settling in period and can be consulted on any aspect that is puzzling or
worrying.

By and large it works, and does help to pre-empt the sorts of problems
described on this thread.

Malcolm

Sent from my iPad
If reply needed, please address to malcolm [at] m-eva.co.uk