Re: Two monthly fees: Homeowners (HOA) and CoHo Assn
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 06:53:11 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> > On Feb 15, 2015, at 9:42 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > I think CohoUS could do us a service by collecting and compiling real
> financial information from established communities.
>
> Praise the Lord and pass the potatoes. Aren't there a bunch of techies out
> there who could set up a data gathering software program that would allow
> communities to enter their own information?

Speaking as the resident coho/us techie...

I could probably look at this post conference, but i'd really like to get
the policies that we've collected all up on the site as my next thing.

People tend to post "Coho/US should gather this data" - I'm happy to POST
whatever is collected on whatever topic, and to help with anyone who needs
technical help with the gathering of the data,  but really it would be
great if we could get people to chip in time and energy for this sort of
thing!