Re: Two monthly fees: Homeowners (HOA) and CoHo Assn
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 07:38:35 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 17, 2015, at 9:53 AM, Catya Belfer <catya [at] pobox.com> wrote:

> People tend to post "Coho/US should gather this data" - I'm happy to POST
> whatever is collected on whatever topic, and to help with anyone who needs
> technical help with the gathering of the data,  but really it would be
> great if we could get people to chip in time and energy for this sort of
> thing!

Catya, just doing the website is a full time task. I don't think anyone is
suggesting that you try to be the all purpose data collector. You do enough!

When I say Coho/US should be working on something, what I really mean is
organizing it. Finding people in communities who have the knowledge to do this
and sponsor grant applications to pay them. This kind of data has uses beyond
cohousing so there are many potential funders.

It may also be that those most interested and involved in socio-economic
research are not be on this list. So the first step would be to find and
organize the techies, not do the research. Or perhaps find a potential funding
source and then....

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines