Re: Preparing for electric cars on site
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:02:33 -0800 (PST)
Diana, if you add EV charging spots in your general parking areas, just put
them in the "bad" (more distant) spots-- or if the community wants to
encourage EV ownership, put them in the "good" locations. Either way,
prohibit non-EV's from parking in those spots. A blocked charger is of no
use-- though they can be located between two spots, so they can be accessed
from either.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620