Re: Two monthly fees: Homeowners (HOA) and CoHo Assn
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 05:01:13 -0800 (PST)
Many thanks to these good comments from folks. To Phil's suggestion:
*I think CohoUS could do us a service by collecting and compiling real
financial information from established communities*.
That is a great idea, although complicated - $300 a month in a rural area
does not equate to $300 in metro; not to mention how do we count apples to
apples, given every community has unique inclusions, with some including
reserve fund with monthly assessment for example, others not. Would a
volunteer be willing to take this on, to collect this info? and how to
create a baseline for comparison?
Alice