Re: The Future of Cohousing-L mailing list
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 04:31:54 -0800 (PST)
I appreciate Katie's comments, and celebrate Fred's amazing service for
over two decades to establish and maintain coho-l. Coho/US exists to
nurture and grow cohousing, and coho-l is an integral part, so keeping this
list serve strong and vibrant supports our agenda. Additionally: Coho/US
serves the *community* of cohousing; we are part and parcel of that
community. So the premise that coho-l be a community service fits into that
scenario. Finally: I hope coho-l readers will appreciate that Coho/US is
now a stable and strong organization, and as such could play a foundational
role in maintaining the coho-l list serve. As Katie contributes her $.02 so
do I! Since ultimately the future of coho-l is a community decision. That's
what we "do" in cohousing after all. I look forward to more conversation
here and at the conference - and hope all readers will consider joining us
www.cohouing.org/2015conference
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director