Conference lodging
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:19 -0800 (PST)
Eris Weaver <eris [at] erisweaver.info>
due to a format ptoblem.

Conference lodging

Conference goers! You might want to book your lodging sooner rather than
later!

I just got off the phone with Duke Towers and their discounted block of
rooms has already been filled! I still managed to get a room at a slight
discount from their usual rate, but not as low as their conference rate.

(They are actually more like condos than hotel rooms, with a kitchen and
living room. I got one with two beds…as the conference gets closer I may
consider auctioning one to a non-smoking, un-perfumed female roommate!)
------------------------------

Eris Weaver, Graphic Facilitator & Group Process Consultant

eris [at] erisweaver.info -- 707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info

"On days when you have no ideas at all, the best thing you can do is start
doodling." Charles M. Schulz

http://www.linkedin.com/in/erisweaver
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eris-Weaver-Facilitator-Group-Process-Consultant/59352022195
https://twitter.com/erisweaver