Who's Coming to the National Cohousing Conference
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:54:40 -0800 (PST)
We’re smiling at the numbers: 223 folks have registered for the National
Cohousing Conference. That’s more than expected at this time. Our
aspirational goal is 400; we conservatively budgeted for 325. So we are in
good shape!

Where are folks coming from? Registrations have poured in from all over the
country - 31 states so far - as well as Canada, Australia, and even South
Korea. While a good portion are coming from MidAtlantic and the Southeast,
we have good representation from the West (including Anchorage); New
England, and the Midwest.

We have members from 57 cohousing communities coming, with cohousers
comprising about half of the numbers. Meaning half of our participants are
brand spanking new to cohousing, and looking for wisdom and inspiration.
This will make for good balance in all our sessions, with fresh ideas and
enthusiasm!

Have YOU registered? www.cohousing.org/2015conference
and if you have registered, consider adding on a pre-conference INTENSIVE.
The offerings are amazing, and presented by the rock stars of cohousing.
Check it all out in our Conference Program
http://www.cohousing.org/2015/program

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director