Seeking sample condominium docs (Declaration, Bylaws, Rules and Regs)
From: Melissa Klein (malkahbinahgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:15:15 -0800 (PST)
I'm a member of WVC (Wissahickon Village Cohousing,
wissahickonvillagecoho.com), a forming cohousing community in Northwest
Philadelphia.  We are hoping to create a 20-unit cohousing community (which
will be a condominium) in a building that was formerly a church school.
This will be the first urban cohousing in our area.

We're at the stage of preparing to create condominium docs and would
appreciate seeing what other cohousing condominiums have created, as well
as any commentary about how the particular provisions in your documents
have served/not served your community.

Thanks!
Melissa Klein