Re: Seeking sample condominium docs (Declaration, Bylaws, Rules and Regs)
From: Sue STIGLEMAN (sstiglemanbellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 04:42:38 -0800 (PST)
A suggestion -- start with whatever the standard is in your state for condo or
townhouse or PUD, whatever your actual legal structure will be.  Cohousing is
rarely (if ever) a legal structure, and the declaration and other documents are
legal documents.  You will save time, money, and aggravation if you have your
documents line up wherever possible with the legal standard in your state,
instead of starting from scratch or from starting from a set of cohousing
examples.

--sue (speaking from hard experience)

Sue Stigleman
sstigleman [at] bellsouth.net