Re: Seeking sample condominium docs (Declaration, Bylaws, Rules and Regs)
From: Jessie Kome (jehakome.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 05:40:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi-

My personal opinion is to use the standard condo docs and add a paragraph
obligating the condo board to execute the consensus decisions of the membership
as a whole. Make it clear that the board may act on its own to protect
fiduciary interests of the association in the absence of direction from the
membership as a whole.

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where the kids are bored and the parents are desperate. Time for spring."

Sent from my iPad