Housing Opportunities at Songaia Cohousing in Bothell WA
From: Susie Fox (susie.foxgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
Songaia Cohousing is a well-established community of 15 homes on 12.5 acres
in Bothell, WA - near Seattle.  The property has forest, meadows, and a
huge permaculture garden.  Most residents are a part of our Garden to Table
Club, and eat meals together 5 times a week.  We work together to take care
of our buildings, our land and each other, and have fun!

Below are rare opportunities to live at Songaia. This community has not had
a unit for rent or for sale since 2011.

* Room For Rent:* In a 3 bedroom house, shared with a mom and one 6 year
old son, both allergic to cats & dogs.  Available now.

*Rentals Unit:* 3 bedroom 2 bath unit becoming available May 1st 2015 to be
rented for 2 years, then will be available for purchase. No Pets

*Investment Opportunities in the Development of Future New Homes*

Upcoming construction of new homes – if interested contact us now!

Investment opportunities: ownership of new construction, funding for
construction loan.

*Associate Program*

Are you interested in joining Songaians for meals and events?  Ready to get
your hands dirty in our permaculture garden, or cook with us?  Associates
are people who don’t live on site, but are still connected to our
community. Contact us for more information about this program.

*Visiting Songaia*

·      Spring Harambe –Getting our Hands Dirty to Wake Up the Garden March
21 2015 1 – 4 PM

·      Easter Egg Hunt April 5th 2 PM (each family with participating kids
creates & hides 12 plastic Easter eggs)

·      Festival of the Earth May 2nd  Mid morning – Late Afternoon

·      We currently offer morning tours on the Second and Fourth Saturdays
of the month, and are planning an Open House this spring.  We also have
guest rooms available for longer visits.

·      Help prepare or clean up after a meal – we eat dinners together Mon
– Thursday, and breakfast together on Saturday.

·      Help out in the garden.

If interested in any of the above, please email opportunities [at] songaia.com

Reply with some information about yourself/your family. I’ll help you get
connected.

Are you interested in living at Songaia? Why?

Have you lived in an intentional community before?

Where do you live now?

Do you have pets? What type?