Re: CoHo Condo Fees
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 11, 2015, at 10:12 AM, ROBERT BERNSTEIN <bbbrnstn [at] icloud.com>
> wrote:
>
> Wissahickon Village CoHousing is creating a financial model of the monthly
> costs of owning a home in our community.  Can anyone provide guidelines for
> estimating what our condo fees will be?

Property managers have formulas for such things. I would contact a property
manager or management company in your area ask what an average condo fee is for
a community your size in your area. The same size won't have the CH but that
will be  offset with staff costs.

When we moved in our fees were so low that the management company that handled
our finances said we needed to triple them. And we did. It took three years to
raise them that high and more years to catch up.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC