Re: CoHo Condo Fees
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
I totally agree with you, Ann. Just as important as location (read unit
values/prices) would be what utilities are included and what are not.  The list
is long and extremely varied. They include sewer, water, storm, trash and
recycling, internet access, heat, hot water, etc.  If a community chooses to
share any of these utility costs they can often save money on their monthly
budget but, the condo fees are going to be higher and the separate utility fees
will be lower.

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 601-7802
www.urbancohousingassociates.com