Audio-Video Volunteer Assistants for the Nat'l Conference
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 04:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
Gerry Hemming   gerryhemming [at] comcast.net
due to a format problem (html only which the listserv does not handle)

I'm coordinating the sourcing and operation of laptops, projectors and
sound reinforcement for the conference in May. As a volunteer, I'm looking
for 4 or 5 other volunteers to:

o help set up equipment in meeting rooms
o help get presenters' PowerPoint presentations, slide shows, etc. up on
 the screens
o move equipment around as rooms are reconfigured
o assist with sound at the keynote dinner and other presentations

If you're interested, let me know a little about yourself, any experience
you have and when you're arriving and departing.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Gerry Hemming
Catonsville, MD
301-807-4783