Re: CoHo Condo Fees
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 05:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
Chris what a great question for this list: what fees are included in your condo
fee? it would be instructive to know what communities include. Just is
instructive will be to know what they decide not to include and why.

At Takoma village our fees include:
Water
Sewer
Gas. But gas is only use for stoves and ovens and fireplaces.  HVAC is
geothermal with electric heat exchanger.
Internet

Of course all the standard stuff for any condo that I mentioned before:

Legal
Taxes
Insurance
Etc.