Re: CoHo Condo Fees
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com
> wrote:

> A tip is to remind people to conserve so the habit of "I'm not paying for
> it so what?" doesn't take hold. Averaged over households, we use far less
> than the average household.

Yeah. I don't know how to convince people about that...not sure the
reminder helps. :-/

(Our water bills are aggregated by definition: we have an association
well/waste water treatment facility that serves the whole community, that
we pay for out of our HOA budget.  There's no town-supplied water in our
tiny municipality...everyone else has individual wells and septic systems.)

We're still working on how to convince people not to put stuff down the
toilets that is incompatible with the system...condoms, cat litter, paint,
grease...

Diana