Re: CoHo Condo Fees
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 13, 2015, at 11:18 AM, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> We're still working on how to convince people not to put stuff down the
> toilets that is incompatible with the system...condoms, cat litter, paint,
> grease...

One more story and I'll quit. My mother couldn't figure out why my one-year-old
brother's underwear was going missing at a rapid rate. When the septic tank did
whatever they do when they go bad, we found a dozen of them. He had figured out
what to do with wet waste.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities." Walt Kelly