Where is ...? The Cohousing directory knows
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 05:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
A recent post about a unit for sale at Liberty Village
did not include a location of link for Liberty Village.

When you post, please include your community name, its URL
and location. Particularly if you are announcing a unit for sale.

But if it's not it is easy to find most cohousing communities in the US
via the Cohousing Directory.
direct URL: http://www.cohousing.org/directory
via http://www.cohousing.org follow a couple links starting at
>Finding Cohousing on the home page or on most other pages
>Resources >Finding Cohousing

The directory is organized by State but you can search for comunities
by name etc. With my browser I only had to search for "Lib" to find:

Maryland
Community                   City            Status     Year
Liberty Village Cohousing   Libertytown     Building
There are links to more information.

The information in directory is kept fairly current by volunteers at
each community using facilities to edit their own pages.  I urge you
to check that your community is listed and current.  If not find
someone to update it or do it yourself.

Liberty village folks, I could not tell from a quick browse whether your
"38 (units) planned, 18 built, resuming building in 2013"
are being built in phases or you are using the lot development model.

Fred  who does not live in cohousing but has great neighbors and a block club