Re: Where is ...? The Cohousing directory knows
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:37:16 -0700 (PDT)
O totally understandable, John.

My offering about using the signature block to identify one’s community and
geographic area is to take the need for having to remember it to making it
automatic.  To your point about using the signature block when you use email
for other than Cohousing-L … happily you can have multiple signature blocks and
can pick and choose which ones you use for which email list.

It’s a suggestion as this issue of “where in the world is Carmen San Diego”
comes up a bit on this list.  As always … take what you need and leave the rest.

And the second thing that comes up on this list is CLIPPING emails (carefully
so the thread still makes sense) which I didn’t do on my first reply.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC