Re: Retrofit cohousing list / at conference
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Fred,

Arboretum Cohousing is to a small degree retrofit, they kept a few houses
that were on the property when they built the large new building.

Village Cohousing, also in Madison, Wisconsin retained most of the houses
on a city block and added more units. They should be on your list.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620