Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 134, Issue 21
From: Jessica Gaitan (jessicamgaitangmail.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
Enright Ridge Urban Ecovillage in Cincinnati, OH. There's no common house
but the Imago nature center serves as a community hub for meetings and
events. There are 2 potlucks a week and a lot cooperative community
endeavors like a CSA and a Little Library. Houses that come up for sale are
bought if possible and repaired and sold or rented to the community-minded.
Www.enrightecovillage.org.

--Jessica Gaitan