Re: Retrofit cohousing list / at conference
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
There is also Temescal Commons in Oakland. The two communities: Temescal
Commons and Temescal Creek about about 1/2 mile apart in Oakland. They
both have had big impacts on the neighborhood. There is a decent case
study of the two in our latest book: Creating Cohousing: Building
Sustainable Neighbhorhoods

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President