Re: Cohousing Benefits Presentation -- any ideas?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 05:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
Ann, many thanks for the Coho/US promo and encouraging folks to get
involved!
Coho/US, in collaboration with Partnerships for Affordable Cohousing
(PFAC), and the Cohousing Research Network (CRN), is exploring how we can
collect and publish relevant information for such needs as Emilie
describes. As Ann aptly recognizes, this will require resources and
funding, as yet to be identified.
I suggest this be a conversation at the National Cohousing Conference, in
terms of identifying research needs, during CRN's full day of Networking
and Presentation of Works in Progress
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TMulZm4rLLn65QnuqOB2axSh2Hplut0kp4kGf_xI6OA/edit>,
hosted by Diane Margolis. The conference will be a good catalyst for such
efforts.
As always, Coho/US welcome offers of assistance and sharing of ideas!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director