Re: Cohousing Benefits Presentation -- any ideas?
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 07:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
At the Friday workshop, CRN, the Cohouser Research and Writers Network will
be presenting the results of the survey of cohousers that we conducted in
2012.   Some of the highlights will focus on happiness and life
satisfaction scales that we used. they do indeed indicate that cohousers
tend to score high on life satisfaction and happiness and that most say
that living in a cohousing community contributes to their satisfaction.
The data also show that cohousers contribute to their wider communities in
many ways.  I don't know if you can wait until the conference for your
presentation to the seller.  If not, please get in touch with me.  Several
papers using the survey data have already been published and/or presented
at meetings.

Diane, founder and director of CRN who hopes that many people will come to
our Friday intensive to hear about our wok and help us continue and grow