Re: Cohousing Benefits Presentation -- any ideas?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 06:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
Rick Gravrok <rick.gravrok [at] gmail.com>
due to a format problem.
Hello, this link will (I hope) take you to a recording of a radio program
where I got to talk about cohousing, and about the one I live in here at
Monterey Cohousing Community in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota:
http://am950ktnf.podbean.com/e/no-place-like-home-january-3rd-2015/#.VLhHnr7tBvU.gmail

The show is called “No Place Like Home” and is hosted by a couple realtors
that some of our owners use. The show was fun, the hosts (Amy & Kay) said
they got more calls for that show than previous shows. It was on AM 950
Radio, a progressive radio station that I thoroughly enjoy and count on for
non-corporate influenced news. I recommend getting the app, and listen to
Thom Hartman and other informative talk show hosts. But I digress...

If you know folks with children that may want to live in Minnesota very
close to the Minneapolis chain of lakes, please check us out. Our website
is being replaced, the new one is at http://montereycohousing.com    Or
call me.

here’s a bonus for anyone who has read this far:   What do you call a lazy,
baby kangaroo?

a pouch potato  [?]

Rick Gravrok
952-926-6655 (landline preferred)