Re: Cohousing Benefits Presentation -- any ideas?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 04:58:50 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks to Diane and others who are leading the Cohousing Research
Network. Please plan to attend this FREE day of CRN networking and
presentations
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TMulZm4rLLn65QnuqOB2axSh2Hplut0kp4kGf_xI6OA/edit>
the Friday of the National Cohousing Conference
<http://www.cohousing.org/2015conference>. You can register separately, and
in addition to the main conference. Please also promote this opportunity to
others!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director