Re: Senior Cohousing List
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantCOHOUSING-SOLUTIONS.COM)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
One of the interesting aspects of senior cohousing communities is that
some are age-restricted and some are not. For in Wolf Creek Lodge and
Silver Sage have no legal age-restriction. Stillwater does. And there are
a number of new communities that are, for all practical purposes, senior
communinites but they don¹t call themselves that (Walnut Commons in Santa
Cruz and Mountain View Cohousing.

Other senior communities in development:

Shepherds Village in Shepherdstown WV

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President