Re: Governance Consultants
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 06:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Virginia

I have been thinking recently that perhaps we should reframe the
discussion: after participating in cohousing as a 5 year resident and being
involved in several national cohousing organizations (and being a
professional planner/organizer/facilitator) I am thinking that we should be
seeking management approaches rather than "governance" systems--that
governance is inappropriate for cohousing communities.

Would be glad to discuss this further if you like.  Feel free to call me on
my cell phone 401 486-2677.

Rick Keller
Pioneer Valley Cohousing