Unit available at Two Acre Wood in Sebastopol
From: Marty Roberts (martyrsonic.net)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 11:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
One of our small 2 BR units is for sale here at TAW.  Only the third unit to
turn over since we moved in in 1999.  The owners family is holding two open
houses in May and then accepting offers until May 31 - planning to accept the
best one I think.  All the details are here at this web site:
http://www.twoacrewood.com

If you have more questions after reading through the web site, you can email me
at MartyR [at] sonic.net.  There are also some pictures here:
http://www.martyrobertsproductions.com/coho

Marty Roberts
Sebastopol, CA

Marty Roberts Productions
Web, video, and event production
Social media marketing
Project design and management
707.829.9191

www.martyrobertsproductions.com
www.facebook.com/MartyRobertsProductions
www.linkedin.com/in/martyrobertsproductions
facebook.com/CittaslowSebastopol

‎"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and
realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault