Using Facebook Pages and Groups
From: Maggie Dutton (maggieduttongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 07:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
We have recently discovered how valuable Facebook can be beyond keeping up
with family and friends on your own timeline.  The *Pages* feature for is
wonderful for branding and marketing a group and the *Groups* section is
great as a user friendly, private place for a group to connect.  Are other
cohousing groups using these Facebook tools?  Are enough people in a
community on Facebook these days to make it worthwhile?  It reminds me of a
time when lots of people didn't do email.
Here is an example of a Facebook Page for a cohousing project.
https://www.facebook.com/PQBcohousing?ref=hl
Maggie Dutton.
Linked In Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>
Amazon Author Page
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=Z9SQXHR9LXA4&R=YQC2FU407I5I&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fauthor%2Fmaggiedutton%3Fref_%3Dpe_1724030_132998060&A=M4UAV9BC8U31NIGFFZ8FJT7AHEUA&H=9N3OKWANF26N52FVRRZZQV25V28A>