Operating budget categories
From: Arthur Rashap (arthur.rashapgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 03:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all. We have been participating in a developer driven cohousing
community in Crozet, VA (Emerson Commons Cohousing) and our members group
is working on a projected operating budget for the common areas including
the existing common house (older building), existing swimming pool, other
amenities to be built, and grounds.
We are looking now at all the categories we should be considering. Would
one of you kind folk who have been living in cohousing be willing to send
on the categories of your budget?

Most appreciated.
Arthur Rashap, Finance Committee
arthur.rashap [at] gmail.com

--

Arthur W. Rashap
Cell # (434) 218-8927

Let go, and assuage your fears with the image and comfort that you have the
power to put back into the space you have created whatever you can imagine
and even more.