FAcebook
From: Marty Roberts (martyrsonic.net)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 14:51:04 -0700 (PDT)
I made a Facebook page for our chickens!
https://www.facebook.com/TwoAcreWoodChickens

I also made a facebook group for people to communicate, but no one uses it - we
still do email…..

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol

On May 5, 2015, at 3:16 AM, cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:20:02 -0600
> From: Maggie Dutton <maggiedutton [at] gmail.com>
> To: Cohousing List <Cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org>
> Subject: [C-L]_ Using Facebook Pages and Groups
>
> We have recently discovered how valuable Facebook can be beyond keeping up
> with family and friends on your own timeline.  The *Pages* feature for is
> wonderful for branding and marketing a group and the *Groups* section is
> great as a user friendly, private place for a group to connect.  Are other
> cohousing groups using these Facebook tools?  Are enough people in a
> community on Facebook these days to make it worthwhile?  It reminds me of a
> time when lots of people didn't do email.
> Here is an example of a Facebook Page for a cohousing project.
> https://www.facebook.com/PQBcohousing?ref=hl
> Maggie Dutton.
> Linked In Profile
> <https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>
> Amazon Author Page
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=Z9SQXHR9LXA4&R=YQC2FU407I5I&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fauthor%2Fmaggiedutton%3Fref_%3Dpe_1724030_132998060&A=M4UAV9BC8U31NIGFFZ8FJT7AHEUA&H=9N3OKWANF26N52FVRRZZQV25V28A>
>

> -

Marty Roberts Productions
Web, video, and event production
Social media marketing
Project design and management
707.829.9191

www.martyrobertsproductions.com
www.facebook.com/MartyRobertsProductions
www.linkedin.com/in/martyrobertsproductions
facebook.com/CittaslowSebastopol

‎"Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back, and
realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault