Re: Operating budget categories
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 04:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Lynn,

Thanks for the list, and for the encouraging conclusion that an annual
assessment can run under $100/month! Question: does the assessment include
contributions to reserves? I'm thinking it doesn't.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:34 PM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah <welcome [at]
olympus.net>