Re: Associate members
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 04:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
I'm thinking the private homes could be designed into the community, become
part of it. It sounds like a mix of single family and multi-family homes
(if that's what you're planning for the new units), or rather a mix of lot
development (individually built) and unified (anyone have a standard term
for this?) development (single designer and builder) cohousing. That way
they could be 100% members-- unless they don't want that? It would make
insurance easier for that common-use shop on private property...

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620