Re: Operating budget categories
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 09:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
As Sharon notes, RoseWind (Port Townsend WA) has owner-maintained individual
homes, and our budget is therefore all about commonly owned stuff and
activities. Liability insurance, for example.
Jerry: yes the $1100 a year includes contributions to reserves ($7400 went in
this year; I seem to recall we have about $60K accrued in reserves).

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
(I thought 24 households was pretty common, but Sharon says we're "one of the
smaller communities"-- I guess we were only typical of early communities; the
other two, still in progress, intentional communities in Port Townsend -- the
EcoVillage, and the new Quimper Village senior coho -- are also in the "20s"
for # of homes, though)