Re: management services vs self-management at the building stage
From: Michael Mariano (mikeschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 23:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
For forming communities in British Columbia please keep in mind that our
architecture studio can be a resource and we're just south of the border down
in Seattle, and regularly up north visiting friends and family. No big egos in
our office, and we're happy to collaborate or consult in whatever capacity is
in the best interest of your group.

My partner, Grace Kim, will be presenting a session at the National Conference.
Please say hello if you're from the Cascadia region and would like to connect.

Mike
Where we just poured (today!) the second level concrete deck of our five floor,
mixed-use, cohousing community:
www.capitolhillurbancohousing.org<http://www.capitolhillurbancohousing.org>

michael mariano aia  |  schemata workshop inc
architect & principal
office 206.285.1589<tel:206.285.1589>    mobile 206.419.9122<tel:206.419.9122>
www.schemataworkshop.com<http://www.schemataworkshop.com/>