Re: management services vs self-management at the building stage
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 08:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
> On May 7, 2015, at 10:12 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:
>
>     Realtor(s):  Somebody with good working knowledge of the regional terrain
> and zoning, to help find and secure a suitable piece of land.

I would add to this a realtor who specializes in commercial real estate because
they often know of property that is not on open market or not yet. Many
architects also know this.

To repeat what has been said many times, professionals usually pay for
themselves in saved time and money. When you have borrowed huge sums of money
for construction, for example, the interest builds exponentially for every day
that you can’t make a decision or are still researching faucets.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC