Re: management services vs self-management at the building stage
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 18:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
Well our town is 3500 people so I wouldn't describe us as urban.  I don't know
if we count as small when our budget was $22 million. That is for two
communities, not one.

What do you do when you can't get water at the depth you expected and need a
plan B for the well?
Or the perc test is failed?
Or there is hidden toxic trash on the left corner of property?
Or you discover you forgot to file the only form needed for approval?
That's the kind of stuff professionals just do, while you have to figure out.

We all believed we were great do-it-your-selfers. And we are in many ways.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org